Thank you for your interest in Fashion Week MN. We appreciate your support! See below for the many ways to get involved.
When is the fall 2018 season and how can I get tickets?
FWMN Fall 2018 will be September 23-29, 2018. Check the Calendar for the official lineup. Tickets will become available for individual events on an event-by-event basis; the calendar will include ticket links once they become available. Tickets are now available for the following events:
- MN4MN presents Right Justified by Ini Iyamba | 9.22.18 at Public Functionary | Get info & tickets
- Blunt Cuts Podcast presents “MN Fashion Women Get Blunt” | 9.23.18 at North Garden Theater | Get info & tickets
- “Fulbe Couture” by Fulbekloset | 9.24.18 at Uptown VFW | Get info & tickets
- HWMR: Leaders of the New School | 9.24.18 at H. White Men’s Room | Get info & RSVP (free event)
- Local Coterie | 9.25.18 at Warehouse Wintery | Get info & tickets
- Karen Morris Millinery presents “Century Gone By” | 9.26.18 at Studio 125 | Get info & tickets
- Queen Anna presents: The Art of Leather with Bano eeMee | 9.27.18 at Queen Anna | Get info & register (free)
- FGI-MSP presents Fall: Into Luxury | 9.27.18 at Van Dusen Mansion & Event Center | Get info & tickets
- The Hues Company presents FLY | 9.28.18 at Public Functionary | Get info & tickets
- The Fitting Room Streetside Fashion Show | 9.29.18 at The Fitting Room | Get info & tickets
- Fresh Traditions Fashion Show Season XII | 9.29.18 at Saint Paul Union Depot | Get info & tickets
- “S’Habiller Avec Amour – To Dress with Love” | 9.29.18 at WORKSHOP | Get info & tickets
Can I get my event added to the Fall 2018 FWMN calendar?
Unfortunately, the event application period for the fall season has closed and we are not accepting additional events.
How can I get involved as a designer, brand, stylist or volunteer?
There are many ways to get involved in Fashion Week MN and support our mission:
1. FWMN does not organize designers, stylists or volunteers for events on the FWMN lineup. However, event producers often need volunteers. Please contact events directly to get involved. Find their contact info on their event listing at fashionweekmn.com/calendar. Upcoming opportunities include:
- The Trippy Stylez Fashion Show is looking for fashion designers and volunteers. Email trippystylez16(at)gmail(dot)com for inquiries.
- Fresh Traditions Fashion Show is seeking hairstylists, makeup artists and volunteers. To apply as a volunteer, fill out this Google form. To apply as a hairstylist, fill out this Google form. To apply as a makeup artist, fill out this Google form.
2. There are often opportunities for brands and retail businesses to get involved in events on the FWMN lineup. The best route is to reach out directly to the event you’re interested in partnering with. Learn more and find contact info for each event at fashionweekmn.com/calendar.
- Karen Morris Millinery currently has vendor opportunities available for her event on the FWMN fall lineup, taking place September 26. Contact karen(at)kmhats(dot)com to inquire.
- FGI is seeking gift bag sponsors for their Fall: Into Luxury event on 9/27. If you have product or a special offer to include, contact fgimsprd(at)gmail(dot)com.
3. Help us spread the word about Fashion Week MN! Share our Instagram and Facebook posts, or create your own to promote the movement and raise awareness.
4. Buy tickets to events to show your support, and share your event photos with the hashtag #FWMN
I’m interested in modeling. How can I get booked?
- The W Minneapolis & The Scout Guide are hosting an open model casting call for Minnstafashion on 8/17/18 from 5–8pm at the W Minneapolis on the 2nd level. For more details, visit the W Minneapolis Facebook page.
- Modeling agency Arquette & Associates is hosting an open model casting call for the FGI presents Fall: Into Luxury show on 8/22/18 from 6–8pm at 400 Cedar Lake Rd. S. in Minneapolis. Get more details on Facebook.
How can I sponsor FWMN?
FWMN, as an organization, is not currently seeking sponsors. However, those interested in sponsoring may reach out to event producers directly to sponsor individual events. The lineup and contact info for each event is listed on the fashionweekmn.com/calendar. Learn more about our in-kind sponsors at fashionweekmn.com/sponsors.
I’m a photographer and interested in shooting FWMN events. How do I get in touch?
Fill out the below form and we’ll contact you if we have any event photography opportunities. To photograph or blog about a specific event, we encourage you to reach out to individual event producers; their contact info can be found on their event listing at fashionweekmn.com/calendar. The following opportunities are now available for select events:
- Fresh Traditions Fashion Show | Show date: 9.29.18 at St. Paul Union Depot | More info | To apply, fill out this Google form
- Trippy Stylez Fashion Show | Show date: 9.26.18 | Email trippystylez16(at)gmail(dot)com for inquiries | More info
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Send us a message!